Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chat With Charm

I have joined a new challenge site Chat with Charm it is a great site with loads of awesome challenges. The first challenge I chose to do was from Scrapping the Music - challenge#168 Closer to Fine. The photo was taken by Sandie Mallon


It was a great challenge and I took my inspiration from the words 'The less I seek my source for some definitive, the closer I am to fine' this song is by Indigo Girls Why not check out Chat with Charm and see all the challenges on offer, you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee this!! I love love love the cat tails and loving the photo! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

phinner said...

your little details are fantastic! I also adore this color combo! great work! thanks for playing along at Scrapping the Music!

febowill said...

I don’t bookmark sites but i will bookmark this! LOL!

cheap clomid